Expert HEX-9 Multi Construction Drill Bit - Up to 5x more precise than a standard drill bit
The Bosch 2608900571 is 5mm in diameter with a 50mm working length and 100mm overall length with a 1/4 inch hex shank. Ideal for drilling practically all materials including concrete, brick, wood, plastic and more. The 1/4" shank provides optimum power output whilst the carbide centering tip ensures a precise start up and good control. The modern construction site requires working on many different materials, and you never know what you will need to drill next. Finding the right drill bit can be difficult and time-consuming – unless you have the EXPERT MultiConstruction Drill Bit. The Bosch EXPERT HEX-9 MultiConstruction Drill Bit is the one drill bit that should always be in your toolbox: you'll never get stuck on a job or waste time looking for the right bit.
- Up to 5x more precise than a standard drill bit
- Accurate drilling is easy with patented Bosch Centering Geometry
- Start holes accurately with a specially-designed centering tip
- High-performance carbide tip manufactured by fine grinding
- Optimised dust extraction channel for fast, efficient drilling
- Diameter: 5.00mm
- Working Length: 50mm
- Overall Length: 100mm
- Shank: 1/4"